Monday, June 8, 2009

MY SHAMELESS ADVERTISING


This is what I call my "Shameless Hussy Advertising"--self promotion!

I have just finished Part 3 of my " RESEARCHING MY SWEDISH GENEALOGY" over on my THOSE OLD MEMORIES blog. This is a 3 part story on how I prepared for doing my Swedish research while on my recent trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. Parts 1 and 2 are also on the blog for your reading pleasure. Please detour over there and check it out. Go Girl #2 , me, is proud of what I found especially since it was my first trip to the world famous library, and I am fairly new at genealogical research!

You Go Girl #2, Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Find a Grave

Search 31.6 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname: